Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm a celebrity?


After several meetings at ITV, they have agreed to rename their succesful reality TV show for next year.
The name will change from "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" to:
I once used to be on telly but not long enough for you to actually remember me and am only doing this to resucitate a more than stale or moribund career with no talent what so ever and having forgotten about my dignity and all self respect, GET ME OUT OF HERE... but not before I have been over exposed or early enough for me to stay at the luxury hotel until the end of the series as I have not had a good meal or a fixed abode since last time you saw me on television.

2 comments:

Javi said...

We have the same kind of shit in Spain, all I do is pray for it to end someday...

Anyway, it is somehow relieving that you guys also have those programs...

Kaj said...

hey.. thanks for stopping by! i remember that show .. can you believe we now have a spin off here in India as well? crazy times!!