Friday, November 24, 2006

Dolecasts available.

Hello there. Hope you are well. Well, just a quick update on what's been happening.

The one job that I mentioned recently, with
whom I've already had three phone interviews and two face to face interviews, seem to still be dicking me around. Had my second face to face interview with them on Tuesday, though they only confirmed the time on Monday at around 5 pm. They said that it would take a couple of days and I am still waiting, today being Friday.

Apart from that, today I had my review meeting as it is three months that I have been on the dole. God, it makes me feel soooooo dirty. So they just wanted to see that I have been actually looking for a job rather than sitting at home watching Trisha. Because every time I go to sign on I have to take proof of job applications and (if any) interviews, they knew I have been busy at it. The bloke was quite pleased that he wasn't going to ask me for any proof. I had to pull print outs out and interview confirmations. He was about to let me go, having taken my word for it. Seriously... and honestly.


Well, the main thing for this update is to share with all of you beautiful people the complimentary to the blog. Now close your eyes for a second and imagine some drum rolls... Tada!!! We have a Dolecast!!! Actually, I have recorded 2 Dolecasts now and will get the third one under way very soon.

This blog sets the standard for the Dolecasts but it has some things that have not been published here. If you want to and have the time I invite you to download them, listen to them and let me know what you think. They are a work in progress and slowly I am beginning to settle into it. I would like to believe that they are already improving, but you'd be the one to decide.

http://peyotitlan.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/2

If you listen to them, as I said, I would really appreciate any honest feedback and if you want to rate it on the Jellycast website, that'd be great.
Well, without further ado... I am off.

1 comment:

DawnRunsAmok said...

Dawn here, still stuck in hospital. I want to thank you again for all of your good wishes and hopes, from both of you.

Though you might not believe this, your blog (plus many others) really helps me deal with the grinding hours. Though I can't check out the Dolecast cuz of the crappy wireless signal from the hospital.
Don't let the Govternment's greasy money get you down. There is no loss of Self, no loss of face, in needing a little help...if there were then the Govt. would curl up and die with shame.
No, guilt is a tool and tactic of the State. And they want you to cringe with every penny they hand out.
Remember when the Clash identified all 3 of our rights? Go back and have a listen...I hope it brings a wicked smile to you face.
Know your Rights!
Thanx again.
Dawn