Monday, November 06, 2006

Brief update.


Greetings all. I had a fantastic birthday weekend and a great Saturday night. As usual, I didn't take any photos so it will all have to remain committed to a beery memory.
Sadly today I am feeling rather poorly. I do not want to go into details but it is not nice and I feel fairly ill.
Once I recover from this bug I shall update you on various different subjects that truly interest me. As well I have started taking steps into an illuminated suggestion from Kate J, thank you. All I can say is that I have downloaded the software and run one little test... and it worked!!!
So once I have a few spare minutes I shall draw up a list and then get working on that marvelous yet rather disturbing idea. I wish I could say fear not, but then I would be giving you all a false sense of hope and security. All I can suggest is for you to wait and sit tight and see in how many wonderful ways we can expand this little space.
Anyway, I am off now for what I hope will be a speedy recovery as I need to start temping this week and get on with the new little project. And I promise that the new project will not distract me from this. That is a threat that I promise I will honour.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH J D FOR BREAKIE

Anonymous said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Anonymous said...

FWRT

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for the commment =)
Hope you had a good birthday and hopefully you won't be feeling sick for much longer,

take care,
timmy.

Anonymous said...

So pleased it might, just might work! I await in anticipation....
Kate J x