Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ha, ha...




My prayers have been answered!!!

I submitted the entry from the Fulham fitness manager to Private eye and they are publishing it. Because of that I am now the proud winner of the valuable sum of £10. I think that might be put forward to pay for the hosting of the dolecasts.

As soon as I get the prize money I will pay it and set up the link for all of you to get bored or offended.


Thanks for reading. Keep on reading. And hopefully you'll be listening to some drivel soon enough.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Strobes" <
strobes@private-eye.co.uk>
To: "Peyotitlan"
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:57 AM

Subject: RE: Coleman balls...

You have recently sent Private Eye a submission.
We have published your
submission.

Please send your address for payment. 1171

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog! Have been checking yours out and it has kept me entertained so feel free to be "dole scum" for a while longer. Congrats on being published! But don't let the fame change you.

Anonymous said...

Hey.
Me da gusto que estes contento =)
Gracias por haber comentado en mi blog hahaha... espero que todo salga bien tambien con tus solicitudes de empleo.

Ah, me gustaria saber como poner un contador de visitas para mi blog!

jessi said...

I don't think I actually could catch the Invisible Man out of the corner of my eye. Maybe his hat or something. In any case, I agree that, if I did, it would be very unpleasant.

The Fly, however, is a different story...