Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last week.



Well hope you are all well.

Just a quick update on last week. My mood seems to have improved as soon as I put an expiry date on my unemployed status. This decision came due to either getting annoyed at not having money to do anything or to being to embarrassed when asked what I was doing at the moment... Or may because some twat has been leaving comments on my posts with one of those scams of 'I am making $900 a week in my spare time by joining this website'. Believe me if I was so gullible and wanted to get into pyramid sales/schemes, I would join the church, it is the same, but people say that it makes you feel better.

I have had three phone interviews for which I am waiting for a response. The worst thing about phone interviews is that it is harder for you to tell when they cringe at your stupid reply. Things are OK and now I know/have decided that if nothing comes this way within the next couple of weeks I will be temping until something appropriate comes up.

You might have noticed the 10km signs on top... that might be because I have for the first time, attempted and succeeded to run 10km. And in the more than decent time of 1hr 10min. I have stuck to the running regime because I soooooo badly need to lose weight. The trick is actually working to some extent. I have begun to reduce on size but the weight is yet to start dropping. The whole process at the moment resembles that of peeling an onion. Slowly shedding layer after layer, though the crying comes at the beginning.

I first noticed the difference when I dressed up for an interview and my DD double chin seems to have reduced to an F cup. I could actually breath and put a finger in between the collar and my neck. Though there is a disadvantage to exercising... my kneecap felt as if it have been treated by the I.R.A. the next morning. I was pretty much bed ridden by Sunday. Though, fear not as I went for a short run today and nothing fell off.

Anyhow, I better go and have a sit down wallow in self pity and practice 'pain' faces for when my wife gets home.

No comments: