Thursday, October 12, 2006

From the Fulham FC Website...

This is an extract from the fitness coach of Fulham FC. This is as relevant as the rest of the entries here so fear not.
As some of you might know, or have just found out, I am a Fulham supporter. Enough about me, lets get down to the point of it.
This morning I read an interview with the fitness coach for the team. They've got this bloke from Australia that used to do fitness coaching in rugby. The reason why I am making this entry is because of a comment he made that actually puzzled me:

The players as a whole have lost weight and got stronger and more powerful. Many of them have developed muscles on parts of their bodies that they’ve never had.



Would that be the extra arm we have seen the captain concealing inside his shirt? If only our goalie could grow an awkward forearm and hand on the top of his head. Or our strikers grow not only an extra leg, but an extra musclar leg to see if they can score more goals. What the hell is he talking about?
I am aware that I write a load of shite every time and that none of it is taken seriously, I hope. But this guy is trying, or at least hoping, to be taken seriously.

Anyway, if I come up or across with anything else that has wsated my time, I will report it here.

No comments: