Friday, September 22, 2006

My secret life... As seen in The Independent on Saturdays















Peyotitlan, Job seeker & blogger
______________________________________
Peyotitlan emigrated to the UK nine years ago. He hasn't
Founded a magazine or made many people happy. The
impact he has on other people's lives is limited and
diversified. He has spiritual homes in a few foreign lands
and an ever decreasing bank balance. His interests include
socializing, social smoking, drinking tea and browsing the
internet for free sites as well as music and entertaining
himself.


I drive/ride... public transport, my wife's car and my two
feet. I generally equip my feet with trainers (not shiny white).

If I have time to myself I... can easily get bored.
You wouldn't know it but I'm very good at... upsetting
people. I have a magical charm to say the wrong thing at the
worst possible time. I can keep secrets very well too and I am
very good at losing my patience with anything created by man
when it doesn't do what I wish it to do when I want it to do it.

I'm no good at... listening or patience. I can keep secrets
because I am not listening half the times. I am not patient with
imbeciles and I will vent my rage once they have left the room.

A book that changed me... Asterix 'The Gaul' an amazing
and inspiring tale. I am still to eat wild boar, came close to it in
Argentina but didn't do it in the end.

Movie haven... it could be anything. Action, arthouse, comedy...
I laugh out loud to videos of people falling down the stairs. I am
easily pleased.

At night I dream of... seeing people one more time.
Comfort eating... junk food and all that is bad for me.
All my money goes on... filling my spare time. This can come
in various shapes or forms. Generally is in the shape of tickets,
pints, cigarettes, CD's, books... you get the general idea.

It's not fashionable but I like... receiving 'bungs' for football
transfers. I love skinny models on the catwalk. And swearing freely
and coarsely.

My favourite work of art... proper art and not the bollocks
that Damien Hirst and his sort produce. It is an insult to so many
people who actually suffered for what they did and weren't just
cashing in like true whores.

The soundtrack to my life... the voices, traffic and background
noise, subdued by pleasant conversations, music or television.

The best invention ever... the bread slicer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could probably retract my 'Best invention ever' and change it to... God, the best invention for mass control and fear and rewards schemes.
But that would be too offensive, so I think I'd better leave it as it is.