Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Introducing to you... Porter.


This is a fantastic young band from Mexico. They have opened for Ian Brown, The Strokes and many others. I don't mention that in order to influence you but simply to inform you.

This is what Mexico should be exporting more of... and footballers of course.

But please, if you are new to this blog or every now and again look at it (which I really doubt apart from me and my wife) please look at this link and give it a chance. Believe me that you will miss more by not listening than by being disappointed.

Porter

Look at the video and please ignore the stupid outfit the lead singer is wearing, give him a chance, he is young and making it fairly big (at home for the time being).
The album was a self release, but it is fantastic. Someting good and with better promotion should come soon.

Hope you enjoy it and if you do please tell other people about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hector
I'm looking at the screen and trying to work out if your Mexican band are to scale. Maybe someone could Fedex them over and we could have a gig in your flat.
Rock Godmother