Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good bye dear moustache :{(



My dear tache...


Tomorrow night we will go our separate ways, for a little while. I would like to thank you for those awkward moments and those nasty comments I got (@Gavin). Also, I must admit you looked well sharp in this last week.


How can we forget the never ending wait to get the wax... only for it to take far longer for you to curl in such a majestic way.

In the cold days, you kept my upper lip quite snug. So much so, that when people thought I was smiling, it was my lip having a nice stretch.

I will miss you, but have already booked your return ticket as we have some unfinished business (what with all that wax) and the promise to give my mam some eccentric photos from her visit.


Yes, I looked like a dick, but so did I before and slowly I learned to fear never more. From those builders on the DLR this evening, laughing at me, to that emo kid simply nodding in a reverent fashion the other day.




Anyway, we'll have our fun tomorrow night as you make way to the rest of my face... as you bow out, we will ponder if it was a Chaplin, a Mugabe or something else you were trying so hard.



Thank you!!! And see you in the summer.




No comments: