Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I name this planet 'RETARDO'


Based upon recent findings, I can nearly absolutely claim that the planet is mainly inhabited by retards...

Sorry, not fair on people with mental disabilities, but I have been facing seriously commonsensically challenged people. I cannot name names or places as it is easy to relate and tie two and two together... well, that is giving them some credit on their intelligence and reasoning skills. Sorry, YOU, will guess and they'll probably think I am talking about someone else and probably think that after all I have joined their gang and am willing to slag off that other person...

Fucking hell, you can tell I am angry. Man, talk about banging your head against a brick wall or trying to get water out of a rock... that would have saved me time, compared to the shit I've put up this last week.

I know, I sound like a fucking martyr, poor me... sorry just incredibly frustrated, can't help it there. Just imagine that the fruit of your labours is sent out to the same distribution list... the person responsible for you asks you the same fucking question as every week.


Where is such thing? To which your answer remains the same after four weeks. It is that one named such, just like it has been named for the last four weeks...You can only mutter under your breath and wait for the next question in the now - incredibly irritating - sketch-like routine... What about the historical stuff? (My answers will be now all in capitals as though I utter them at normal volume, my mind is screaming them) IT IS THE FIRST FOUR WEEKS SHOWING THERE... THERE, YES, THOSE ARE PRIOR TO... How come it peaked on the fourth week? NO, IT DIDN'T, THAT WAS THE RE-LAUNCH WEEK... and after that your calls and e-mails are ignored. This is followed by an e-mail to the team puzzling over the peak on the 4th week and static silence as a reply to your calls and more than likely you have now embarrassed your boss...



Man, I hate the fact that people can be so big fucking headed not to be arsed to read your e-mails or answer your calls... when all you're trying to do is stop them from looking like fucking idiots...


You wouldn't believe that I've already had this same rant four times in the last 4.5 hours...

Anyway, it is great to be back and hope you like the pictures...

No comments: