Saturday, January 06, 2007

Visitor 1000


Greetings and hopefully welcome back!!!

If you could please look at the counter on the right side of the screen and if you are the visitor number 1000 please leave a comment just so that I know who visited the blog for the thousand time and what you thought about it.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it and I am interested in what everyone has to say about this little space. Don't think I am going to diss you simply because you're not a landmark reader.

Anyway, have fun and hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Mayank kedia said...

well i dont really know whether i ma the thousandth visitor on ur website -- since i didnt see the visitor counter on ur blog -- but keep writing -- u write well -- seeya

Anonymous said...

I was the thousanth visitor! Anyway Mr C Whore, thanks for keeping me entertained with your blog over the last few months! It always makes me either think or laugh or both at the same time, and I like the pictures if i'm not in a reading kind of mood!

From Godfrey

DawnRunsAmok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DawnRunsAmok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.